Become a member of The Arc of Calhoun County and help to provide services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, along with the following benefits:
- Become a member of the state and national chapters of The Arc.
- Are kept informed on local, state and national issues that may affect people with disabilities.
- Help establish a membership base so the state and national organization have more clout in affecting legislation.
- Gain access to training and workshops.
- Have a chance to network with other people sharing the same concerns.
- Have the opportunity to participate in the governance and structure of The Arc.
- Receive discounts on training.
Achieve with us!
Download the PDF form here! Or join online below.
For a membership donation made using the thearccalhoun.org website, if you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to The Arc of Calhoun County, we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation.
To request a refund, call 269-966-2575. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
If you did not make your donation using the thearccalhoun.org website, please get in touch with The Arc of Calhoun County office through which the donation was made to learn about applicable refund policies.